Sunday, September 20, 2020

Painting Warriors of Minas Tirith!

Okaayy, it's been awhile, but I recently bought a Warriors of the Last Alliance (with a shipping mistake, instead I got Warriors of Minas Tirith) sprue from Ebay, and I haven't really had a post yet purely about painting.                         

This will be a series about painting and (hopefully) honing your painting skills

The model is a Warrior of Minas Tirith with shield.


Okay, start with an undercoat (as I said in my orc post, I use black).


Then, paint the skin flesh color.


Leave the cloth black.


Great! Paint the chain mail and plate armor silver.



Paint the sword silver and the handle brown and gold.


And finally, paint the White Tree of Gondor silver.


And we're done!


Now paint all the other men in the same way, to paint the Warriors with bows, paint the bows brown and the quivers brown and white.


for the spearmen, the spear is brown and the spearhead is silver.



Here's an amazing Man of Minas Tirith (that you painted).




Have fun playing the game!

                                                - The Rohan General😎 

No comments:

Post a Comment

nerf gun